The North region of the Lake District offers stunning scenery on one of the most spectacular rivers in the UK. Suitable for all abilities, there are gentle stretches where you can admire the beautiful countryside, through to thrilling rapids that are great fun for everyone!
The White Water Rafting Christmas Adventure!
White Water Rafting Followed By A Christmas Dinner!
- A fully experienced raft guide will be on every raft
- No previous experience required! A full safety briefing will be given before your adventure!
- Big groups can be accommodated on occasion, please contact us directly if spaces are not available for online bookings
- Everyone must weigh under 20 stone/127 kilogram
- Passengers must be able to swim
- Starts At
Breakfast Butty Ages: 8+
Breakfast Butty Ages: 8+
A journey that will fill your Christmas with joy, excitement, and cherished memories in Lake District, UK!
As you arrive at the rafting base camp, you’ll be greeted by a hot drink and a warm butty. We will then thrill you with an adrenaline-filled White Water Rafting Experience, followed by a cosy Christmas Dinner by a roaring log fire to make it a real festive treat!
There’s no need to drive anywhere as the warm country pub is at the end of the river, après ski style!
Great for families, friends or a work team, this fun and festive adventure is totally unique!
On this adventure, Lake District White Water Rafting travels through an amazing sandstone valley, which is more like a Canadian Salmon River than anything you expect to find in England.
After a full safety briefing, the Rafts travel in convoy with their own fully qualified raft guide, who give instructions to keep everyone safe. There is lots of fun and interaction between the rafts!
Enjoy the spectacular adventure before disembarking and heading into a warm, cosy pub for Christmas Dinner by the fire!
- Trainers which can get wet (these need to have a good treaded sole and be securely fitted – wet suit boots with smooth soles are not appropriate, neither are flip flops or crocs)
- Swimwear & Towel
- Personal Medication (any which could be required)
- If you wish to bring A Go-Pro (or any equivalent) please bring your own body harness as they cannot be mounted on helmets
Most importantly, a spirit of fun and adventure!
- Winter Wetsuits plus Dry Jackets to add extra warmth
- Buoyancy Aid
- Safety Helmet
- Life Jacket
- Fully Qualified Raft Guide
- Expert Tuition
- Free Shuttle Ride (to the river and back – when required)
- Free Car Parking (North Lakes Only)